References to WWW
Dealing first with the foundations of physics, then more general related
- that natural objects have
essential dispositional properties, and that these can be viewed as propensities which, in some
form, can be characterised as the true substance of those objects.
- Multiple Levels:
- that there are 'multiple generative
levels' of processes that give rise to each event in all natural objects, such
that each stage or degree is like a ‘part,’ and exists in its own manner.
- New Dualism:
- that the constant and intertwined conjunction of mind and physical nature
can best be seen as the relation between separate multiple levels.
- that the constant and intertwined conjunction of God and creation (of
spirit, mind & nature) can best be seen as the relation between separate
- here I publicise the insights of others that I find uniquely valuable, in
particular those ideas in the writings of Emanuel Swedenborg.
Chronological list of Philosophy Papers