References to WWW
Chronological list of papers (etc.) by Ian J. Thompson (www.ianthompson.org)
See also list with Abstracts.
List at philpapers
Journals & Book Chapters
- Two Ways of Looking at Time, Cogito 1 (Jan 1987) 4-6,
- The Nature of Substance, Cogito, 2 (1988) 17-19,
- Swedenborg and Modern Science, Network, 36 (1988) 3-8,
- Real Dispositions in the Physical World, British Journal for the Philosophy of Science, 39
jstor, pdf and
- The Consistency Of Physical Law With Divine Immanence, Science &
Christian Belief 5 (1993) 19-36,
- Are Quantum
Physics and Spirituality related?, New Philosophy, 107 (2002) 333-355,
- Discrete Degrees Within and Between Nature and Mind, 2008,
- Derivative Dispositions and Multiple Generative Levels, 2011,
in M. Suárez (ed.),
Probabilities, Causes, and Propensities
in Physics, Synthese Library, Springer,
- Process Theory and the Concept of Substance,
- Layered Cognitive Networks,
- Quantum Mechanics and Consciousness: A Causal Correspondence Theory,
- Dualism in Descartes and Swedenborg, 2004, draft
- Pragmatic Ontology: Identifying Propensity as Substance, 2004, draft
- Power and Substance, 2009, draft
of Nature and Quantum Reality,
Starting Science From God, 2011.
Website for the book.
alongside (of course) many publications in
theoretical nuclear physics.